10/29/2009

the time i saw a demon...

I remember one time in the middle of the night as I was sleeping I was suddenly awakened by something. I was so incredibly tired. I was on my back in my bed with my arm underneath my head. I was able to open eyes, despite my tiredness, and right in front of me I saw a demon. It was a scrawny thing, yet monstrous with a green face. Part of me felt scared, my heart was beating fast. The other part of me felt confidence in Jesus. Knowing that I have authority as a believer over the forces of darkness, I declared, "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus." Then, I felt anger and I declared, "I'll kill you!" Immediately, the demon disappeared. That was the first and only time up to this point that a demon was visible to my eyes.

No comments:

The Greatest Story Ever Told

¡Esta Fue Tu Vida!