7/04/2011

Happy Independence Day!

To celebrate and honor the 4th of July, America's Independence Day, I am showing a video of a typical celebration show of fireworks and patriotic tunes that are attended and seen by Americans on this day. I thank God for all that He has done and continues to do, as well as providing me this nation as my own. I would also like to thank and honor my nation's patriarchs and matriarchs for their contribution, devotion and tireless efforts in the formation of this country, and for all of the freedoms and wonderful things that we enjoy about it today. God bless the USA. Amen.

1 comment:

Covnitkepr1 said...

I write and maintain a spiritual blog which I have titled “AccordingtotheBook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

The Greatest Story Ever Told

¡Esta Fue Tu Vida!