10/14/2009

Never Stop Believing In Miracles

The following email was sent to C28 Palm Desert store manager, Dana Karr. This is a great reminder to never stop believing in Miracles!

===========

Dana,

Guess what God did? Just got back from the orthopedist, and our prayers were answered!!!! You prayed for my 16 year old son Daniel when I came into the store.

Daniel had a severe bend in his spine for the last two years, with his orthopedist, chiropractor, and physical therapist all telling me that it would never get better, we could only hope for it not getting worse. There was much talk about surgeries, etc. Before I left the store, you asked me if you could pray for anything for me. You asked God for a miracle for Daniel that day. I was so touched by your prayer, and I realized that I had not been believing God for a miracle, rather just praying that it wouldn't get any worse. Your prayer ignited my faith, and I began asking others to pray for a miracle for Daniel. The x-ray today showed Daniel's spine has straightened out 10 degrees, putting him into the 'normal' range!! The doctor said he doesn't ever need to be seen by him again.

Thank you so much for standing in faith with me and boldly asking God for a miracle. I am sure it hasn't sunk in for Daniel yet, but I know that God healed him, not just to help him physically, but to show Daniel His great love for him.

Fondly,

Susan E.

C2:8, Inc ©2009 - - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
http://www.c28.com/stories/fullstory.asp?StoryID=726&adid=10-15-09

No comments:

The Greatest Story Ever Told

¡Esta Fue Tu Vida!