7/03/2012

Social Club - Suicide Kids


Listening to the lyrics the song seems to be based on the story of the Prodigal Son (ref. Luke 15:11-32).

Download the entire mixtape here: http://newh2o.com/2012/06/05/social-club-scmgwp-free-ep/

Lyrics (the best that I could make out):

That hands on the wheel (repeat 4 times)
i've been feeling so sad but this life is but a game
but you won't live until you take a chance is how i'm playing
and everybody's gone
telling me was wrong
but i was so surprised
i wasn't supposed to live this long
i'm happy by myself dark summer nights smiling faces at the party all in disguise
i'm hanging by myself we call this suicide
you only live once (yolo) is how i chose to live this life
yeah oh oh live like i'm dying though (repeat 2)
oh oh i'm riding all alone (repeat 2)
that hands on the wheel (4 times)
i'm trying to be somebody else but it really doesn't fit me
my mom calls my friends somebody please come get me
i'm driving on this road
i'm driving all alone
i let go of this wheel God please just take me home
i want to go home i haven't been in so long
i think it's kind of wrong to come back after so long
the prodigal son i wanna be where i belong
i'm coming back home i just don't wanna be alone
yeah oh oh live like i'm dying though (repeat 2)
oh oh i'm riding all alone (repeat 2)
that hands on the wheel (repeat 4)
yeah uh uh
yeah
where i belong yeah yeah uh uh yeah yeah

No comments:

The Greatest Story Ever Told

¡Esta Fue Tu Vida!