6/27/2011

Young Christian Rapper Sam Franjione Testimony


From Sam: Hey everybody out there, this is my story about where I've come from, where I am, and where I'm going with God. It really hits on a lot of the aspects of my walk with the Lord, ranging from feeling worthless, to God-given gifts realized, to the Holy Spirit's power to move within me. I go to His House Christian Fellowship on the campus of Central Michigan, and they put out a testimony video every now and again and I volunteered to put mine up for the church to listen to, so that it could help people who struggle with the same things. And that's why I'm putting it up here, so that you guys can hopefully take something out of my story. And if not, at least you'll be able to see where I've come from, and you can put a personality to the music you're listening to. I encourage you guys to share your testimonies and your stories with those around you because by doing that, all that you can do is help, there's no hurt in helping others. If you have any questions, go ahead and message me, if not, just listen in and absorb what God's done in my life.

http://www.youtube.com/user/psufan9522

No comments:

The Greatest Story Ever Told

¡Esta Fue Tu Vida!