2/24/2010

God does a "Big Bang" in Eric's Heart

By: C28 Santa Ana - Posted on: 2/23/2010 2:38:16 PM

Eric came in the store with a few friends and had never been to a C28 before. I showed him a few shirts and slowly Eric started showing signs of being uncomfortable.

I asked him if he was a believer and he told me he was athiest and believed that the origin of life started with the Big Bang theory and that it was impossible for a god to exist. I started sharing with him of how God's existence can be seen in His creation and the truth of scripture.

Long story short, he really started to respond and his whole attitude changed and it started getting emotional for him. Then he said, "After hearing this, it seems impossible for God not to exist." I then shared with him the Gospel and the message of the cross. I asked him if he wanted a relationship with Jesus and he said yes!

Will you join us in praying for Eric? Praise God for his Grace to us sinners!

Brad
C28 Santa Ana

No comments:

The Greatest Story Ever Told

¡Esta Fue Tu Vida!