10/31/2010

Touched By An Angel - "The Occupant"


(Season 6 Episode 6). The Angels minister to a man who has been demonically tormented most of his life after taking the wrong turn at a young age and getting involved in the occult. Eventually, the man reaches out to saving faith in God and is able to become free of his demonic possession after he receives help from the Angels and his old childhood friend.

*I don't own anything. I have posted this purely for personal, non-commercial reasons. This is an embedded video uploaded by someone else to a host site. I believe in supporting those who make and distribute the product by rightfully purchasing their products. However, in Touched By An Angel's case to the best of my knowledge only seasons 1-4 have been officially released to buy. This episode is from Season 6 and as far as I know has not yet been officially released to buy.*

No comments:

The Greatest Story Ever Told

¡Esta Fue Tu Vida!