6/29/2010

I Choose To Be A Christian

I met a man the other day
He looked and me and said
I've seen your kind so many times before
You can't do this, You can't do that
Your bound by rules and restrictions
What a dreary life you Christians must observe
I said: "Hey I can chew & dip, snort & cuss, party all night until the sun comes up but there's better things in life I'd rather do...
I choose to be a Christian
I choose to be like him
Ain't noboby makin' me do it
Ain't nobody holdin' a gun to my head
This is how I want to live
You decide for you and I'll decide for me
the choice is mine this what I choose to be
Don't you look at me with your sympathy
To think that I've been cheated
By not doing all of those things you call fun
well sometime when you're heading down to that funky side of town
with that choice that i've made will be liftin' me out of here
(Chorus Repeat)

(I don't own the lyrics.)

No comments:

The Greatest Story Ever Told

¡Esta Fue Tu Vida!